Friday, January 2, 2009

First resolution....CHECK!

January 2, 2009

After many months of being so inspired as I've meandered from blog to blog to blog , and with alot of help, I'm jumping in! I'm not sure where this will take me, but any creative outlet for someone living in the "lake effect" affected shores of Lake Michigan in the winter HAS to be a good thing. I wonder how many other newborn bloggers are taking first steps this day?

Yes, I am 57 years old, for crying out loud. It is time to ACT on my many threats (read: resolutions)...Who knows where I will go from here? FINALLY learning more about using my laptop...experimenting with new recipes.... designing and sewing clothing, taking up my paintbrushes...moving from watercolors to oils....Tai Chi...opening and READING the stack of wonderful books stacked and waiting for me...learning to speak Swedish...becoming a marathon runner...Whoops definitely delete that.

The sky is the limit.

Come on in, Helen. The water's fine!

3 comments:

  1. Look out, Blogger... here comes YaYa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you, Mama! Can't wait to see where this endeavor, along with the rest of 2009 takes you. I'm glad to be along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You inspire me! Can't wait to read more : )

    ReplyDelete